Podcast: Inside the World Happiness Summit with Karen Guggenheim
As founder and Chief Operating Officer of WOHASU LLC, which produces the World Happiness Summit and H-20 government meeting, Karen Guggenheim is committed to helping others choose happiness and then spread it to others. While her mission is one of building a more joyous, enlightened world, her journey to happiness actually was born from a very tragic event: the sudden death of her husband. Find out how this life-changing tragedy led to creating an event designed to change the lives of others for the better.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How choosing happiness changed Karen’s life—and how to choose it for yourself
- What’s in store at the next World Happiness Summit March 16–18
- Small steps you can take today to start being happier
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Watch Shawn Achor’s “Leadership: Building Our Higher Purpose” keynote at WOHASU 2017.
- Get 20% off summit passes with the promo code LIVEHAPPY2018 at www.happinesssummit.world.
- Follow WOHASU on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.