WOHASU LLC selects iPEC Coaching as its Preferred Coaching Partner at the World Happiness Summit™ for 2nd Year
MIAMI, Feb. 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The World Happiness Summit™, produced by WOHASU LLC, is the first global forum created to expose individuals to the practical implementations of the science of happiness. The Summit unites leading experts in positive psychology, government, sustainability, economics, mindfulness, coaching, technology, business and media with the general public to discuss, engage and explore happiness within a holistic format to enhance the well-being of individuals, communities, corporations and society at large.
One of the more unique aspects of the summit is giving attendees the chance to meet and connect in Tribes — a small, more intimate group of typically eight to ten attendees. These attendees are led through exercises and conversations by a professional coach to more deeply integrate the material into their understanding and lives.
To run the Tribe experience, WOHASU has selected Luke Iorio and the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) as its preferred coaching partner. Iorio is the president of iPEC and will be one of the Summit’s speakers, while also kicking off the Tribes on the first day of the summit on March 16, 2018.
The World Happiness Summit: Sustainable Happiness 2018 will feature more than 30 of the world’s leading experts on happiness and well-being. This unique, 3-day summit takes place in Miami, March 16-18, 2018, in celebration of the United Nations International Day of Happiness on March 20, 2018.
Iorio states, “iPEC’s mission is to raise world consciousness and, from our early meetings, I could tell that Karen Guggenheim and WOHASU were on a similar path in creating the World Happiness Summit. The diverse gathering of individuals, professionals, public and private organizations represents a unique opportunity to further social and emotional well-being at a personal and community level. iPEC and our coaches are happy to be a part of the Summit.”
“The tribe facilitator element to the Summit is key to the experience and we are very fortunate to have Luke and iPEC taking a leadership role again this year,” says Guggenheim, CEO of WOHASU LLC.
Among the featured speakers at the event are: (Full speaker list available Here)
- Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, Renowned expert in Positive Psychology, & International Best Selling Author who taught the most popular course at Harvard University
- Lord Richard Layard, Programme Director – Wellbeing, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics, Co-Editor of The World Happiness Report
- Dr. Fred Luskin, Director, Stanford University Forgiveness Project
- Dr. James Pawelski, Director of Education, Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Margarita Tarragona, Positive Psychologist, & Member of the Board of Directors, International Positive Psychology Association
- Suzie Pileggi Pawelski, MAPP, Author of Happy Together & Contributing Editor to Live Happy Magazine
- Dr. Neal Mayerson, Chairman, VIA Institute on Character
- Mo Gawdat, Chief Business Officer, Google (X) & Author, Solve for Happy
- Stefan Sagmeister, Renown Graphic Designer, Art Director & Filmmaker of The Happy Film
- Dr. Alejandro Adler, Director of International Education, Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania
- Alina Villasante, Founder and designer, Peace Love World
- Gopi Kallayil, Chief Evangelist of Brand Marketing, Google
- Howard Martin, Executive Vice President, Heart Math
- Ismael Cala, Best-Selling Author and Motivational Speaker
- Luke Iorio, President, iPEC Coaching
About iPEC – The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
As one of the largest ICF-accredited coach training schools in the world, iPEC has a proven track record of success—helping over 15,000 graduates launch careers as Certified Professional Coaches in more than 44 countries around the world.
iPEC’s unique coaching methodology is based on more than 30 years of research and has been field-tested by some of the best coaches in the business. iPEC prepares its students and graduates with the tools and training needed to become an expert coach, thriving business owner, or an influential leader at your organization. Learn more at www.iPECcoaching.com.
About WOHASU™ LLC
WOHASU™ LLC is committed to making a happier world by creating platforms for individuals to learn how to build science-based happiness practices on various levels within homes, school systems, corporations, governments and more. These platforms include the premier World Happiness Summit™ and other forums such as the H-20 government meeting, which focuses on increasing civic happiness and wellbeing.
It is the WOHASU mission to celebrate the guiding principles behind the United Nations International Day of Happiness and offer programs that support a global movement dedicated to increasing awareness on happiness as a life choice, as a human right and as an enabler of human development and social innovation.
WOHASU collaborates with authentic partners from around the world who are committed to supporting the global happiness movement and who work towards an inclusive environment where humans and societies can thrive.